Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Saved By Grace

Law is the instrument that exposes the symptoms of our universal and fatal disease. Death is the prognosis (the letter kills).
"What shall we say then? Is the Law sin? Let it not be! But I did not know sin except through Law; for also I did not know lust except the Law said, "You shall not lust. Ex. 20:17 " [Rom 7:7]
"for the wages of the sin is death, ..." [Rom 6:23a]
"Delighting, do I delight in the death of the wicked? declares the Lord Jehovah. Is it not that he should turn from his ways and live?" [Eze 18:23]
Grace is the cure, and when administered by the Spirit at Father's direction, it is 100% effective. Life is the result (the Spirit gives Life).
"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: ..." [Eph 2:8]
"... and the gift of God is life age-during in Christ Jesus our Lord." [Rom 6:23b]
And Father assures us that He will see to it that ALL are inoculated.
"... who desires all men to be saved and to come to a full knowledge of truth." [1Ti 2:4]
"You will then say to me, Why does He yet find fault? For who has resisted His will?" [Rom 9:19]
"... declaring the end from the beginning, and from the past those things which were not done, saying, My counsel shall rise; and, I will do all My desire; ..." [Isa 46:10]

No comments:

Post a Comment